Free receipt generator
Receipt vs Invoice?
The main difference between a receipt and an invoice is that the seller issues the receipt after receiving the payment and the invoice is issued by the seller before the payment is made.
A sales receipt is a document that confirms the fact that a particular product has been purchased from this seller. In general, the sales receipt shall contain information about the seller, the name of the goods, the date of sale, the items and the price of the goods.
A few reasons why you would benefit from using our receipt maker
- A simple, user-friendly interface allows you to quickly create a receipt
- Different document templates are available for selection completely free of charge
- You can add your logo to the document, the receipt maker allows you to customize the documents
- Choose any color of the document, make it unique
- Once the receipt is created, the generator can do all the rest of the work for you, instantly print, email or link to the document to the client.
- The receipt creator is completely free, no hidden fees